D-TEA Workshop 2017
- D-TEA (Decision: Theory, Experiments and Applications) is an annual workshop dealing with decision sciences, held by HEC, Paris with Itzhak Gilboa, Professor of Economics and Decision Sciences.
Its goal is to promote dialogs between theory, experimental findings, and applications (where “applications” might mean actual decision making as well as the construction of theoretical or empirical models in the social sciences). One of D-TEA’s goals is to highlight recent development in the field, and bring together researchers who work on similar questions. To this end, D-TEA has an annual “theme”, but it also features general, non-theme talks.
- Date : 29/05/2017 - 31/05/2017
- Lieu : Institut Henri Poincaré (IHP) in the 5th arrondissement, Paris.
- Intervenants : Michel Balinski (Ecole Polytechnique), Rida Laraki (Paris Dauphine University), Edi Karni, (John Hopkins University)
- Nous contacter : beauchampSPAMFILTER@hec.fr
This year's theme is Voting, with an emphasis on proposals for and evaluation of voting systems, as well as related social choice questions.
The conference is s dedicated to the memory of Kenneth J. Arrow, winner of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics with John Hicks in 1972.
More about the program.