Marketing Analytics Workshop on “Improving Marketing Performance” by Prof. Koen Pauwels
- With marketing budgets under fire, companies demand marketing managers to act fast based on hard facts, to drive profitable growth and cut waste at the same time. Data overload, media fragmentation and multi-channel management have all complicated the challenge for marketers to prove and improve marketing performance. To meet this call, managers need tools to measure the return on marketing investment, to communicate the relevant metrics throughout the company and to improve accountability and performance over time.
The objective of this tutorial is to enable participants to measure and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency (ROI) of marketing expenditures, to communicate these insights effectively by means of relevant metrics and dashboards, and to initiate steps to drive marketing performance. The tutiorial will be highly interactive, based on action-oriented cases and exercises and will deliver new perspectives and tools for immediate application in your organization.
- Date : 11/09/2018 - 11/09/2018
- Lieu : BuildingT - Room 303
- Intervenants : Dr. Professor Koen Pauwels
- Nous contacter : nnyinaSPAMFILTER@hec.fr